Cutler Real Estate asked Daniela a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Daniela's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BA in Accounting-Kent State
- Licensed Realtor 3 years this April
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I grew up in the business, with my mom who has been a Realtor in California since I was 7. I loved the social and marketing aspects of the career. I love that I can work hard and it pays off, there’s no ceiling to what you can do. Being a Realtor allows me to showcase who i am as an individual entrepreneur and be able to help people during the biggest purchase or sale of their lives. There’s no better feeling than at the end of the deal when you’ve worked hard and made a buyer or seller happy.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Macedonia, Ohio. I just moved here last summer. I’ve lived in multiple areas in Portage and Summit counties and at this point in my life, Macedonia made the most sense. It’s close to freeways for easy access for work no matter where I may be working that day. The community is well knit with values and things to do. There are restaurants for the foodie inside myself and shopping. My neighborhood has a great feeling, perfect for raising my new daughter.
4. How do you spend your free time?
When I’m not working, I spend a lot of time with my now 5 month old daughter or working on my health. You’ll catch me at the local rec center taking fitness classes, swimming, going on hikes at the many trails around our area, and finding ways to eat healthy.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Photos of my childhood, my loved ones in California, places I’ve seen, and my daughter
- Personal records like my social security, birth records, college degree, contacts
- Videos of my childhood or personal experiences through the years
- My dog, I don’t know if that counts, but I couldn’t live without my Boston Terrier, King
- Family heirlooms
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Motivated: No matter what I’ve done in my life, I have always pushed myself. I’ve always worked hard to where I am. I do anything for my clients/friends/and family. Give me a task and I’ll find a way to succeed.